- 5 cups sliced green apples (about 5 small Granny Smith apples)
- 1/2 c white sugar
- 1 table all-purpose flour
- 1 tea ground cinnamon
- 1/4 c water
- 1/2 c quick oats
- 1/2 c all-purpose flour
- 1/2 c packed brown sugar
- 1/8 tea baking powder
- 1/8 tea baking soda
- 1/4 c melted butter
- Slice the apples and put into a 9x4x4 bread pan. You can also use a 9×13″ cake pan, but you need to double the above amounts…
- Mix the white sugar, tablespoon of flour and cinnamon together, then sprinkle on the apples. Pour water evenly over the top after.
- Mix the oats, flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and melted butter together. It should be really thick. Crumble with a spoon over the top of the apples, making sure it’s evenly covered.
- Bake at 350°F (170°C) for 45 min or until dark brown.